all our prayer resources and songs are made freely available for use in personal and corporate worship. But copyright remains with the creators in all cases, and they should be credited as laid out below.
However, if you want to re-produce (beyond individual or church use), re-publish (beyond church magazines), or re-record anything on this site, you need to contact us to secure the permissions to do so.
general notes on credit lines, authors and copyright
All the Sanctuary's resources are written
by specifically named and credited contributors or Sanctuary community members who wish to remain
anonymous. They are either credited simply to the Sanctuary in general, or to the Sanctuary and specific individuals.
Each resource has a distinct copyright line which references the year it was created and published as well as the Sanctuary and any named creatives who need to be credited. Please use this in all cases.
If you are struggling to find the correct credit line, please feel free to contact us using our online form to find out. Or, if time is short, simply use the year you are using the resource followed by www.thesanctuarycentre.org/whereworldandworshipmeet as the basic line. (If you are using content from the blog, please use the date of the blog in the copyright line.)Please also feel free to adapt, add to, or use in part, anything we have created. Simply state that the resource is adapted, include the credit line and - where possible - supply the web-link to the original resource so that people can see the original resource.
If you wish to reproduce a resource in part or whole in any publication (other than a church magazine), please contact us via our online contact form to request permission, outlining your intended use.
a specific note on songs
All songs made available on this site were written by Liz Baddaley. Copyright Liz Baddaley 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014.
The recordings, chord sheets and information about these songs are made freely available for your use in personal and corporate worship. But please credit them to Liz Baddaley with the relevant date, as provided on the chord sheet.
All songs are registered with CCLI, so please include them in your returns. (www.ccli.co.uk)
If you wish to use the songs, or their recordings in your own publications, recordings or releases, please contact us via our online form to request permission, outlining the proposed use of the song. (We now have a volunteer producing sheet music for us. She is working through our backlog first so bear with us over the coming months as we gradually add this resource. Copyright of scored works will remain with Liz Baddaley.)
Recording credits are as follows:
- Vox and keys on all tracks - Liz Baddaley
- Additional vocals Healer of nations - Anya Faull
- Bass and guitar Ask and keep on asking, Bring the nations home, Come Prince of Peace, He is Risen, Healer of nations, I'm coming right in, Kneel me down, Nmoshka, Simply Surrendered, What is my whole life?, What price? and You're the God who answers prayer - Tim Deal
- Guitar Create in me a pure heart and At the end of myself - Keith Deal
- Bass Create in me a pure heart and At the end of myself - Tim Deal
- BassAll glory to you, Build your throne, Fill me, How lovely is your dwelling place, Show me your perfect love, We are in Christ, Your kingdom come and Sovereign God - Davo Heath
- Bass Father, spirit, son, For the sake of the poor, I want to touch a thousand lives, Keep on shining and Emmanuel - Andy Baddaley
- Kit drums on All glory to you, Build your throne, Fill me, Show me your perfect love, Father, spirit, son, We are in Christ, Your kingdom come and Sovereign God - Tim Deal
- Production on Ask and keep on asking, At the end of myself, Bring the nations home, Come Prince of Peace, Create in me a pure heart, He is Risen, Healer of nations, I'm coming right in, Kneel me down, Nmoshka, Simply Surrendered, What is my whole life?, What price? and You're the God who answers prayer - Tim Deal.
- Production on All
glory to you, Build your throne, Fill me, Show me your perfect love,
Father, spirit, son, We are in Christ, Your kingdom come, Sovereign God,
For the sake of the poor, I want to touch a thousand lives, Keep on
shining and Emmanuel -Andy Baddaley
- Production on remaining tracks - Liz Baddaley.
a specific note on images
Most images used in the body of the Sanctuary's site are taken by Jill Andrews or Liz Baddaley and are copyrighted to them at www.thesanctuarycentre.org Other images have been taken by Laura Bardwell, Katherine England, Richard Smith and Rebecca Hamer and are used with kind permission with copyright owned by the Sanctuary unless otherwise stated.
You are welcome to use any of these images to provide links to this site, or to describe our work. However, these images are not available freesource for you to use for other purposes, even in worship, without our specific permission.(Images included within specific prayer resources, such as Walk with the world are available for your use in worship - simply include the credit provided.)
If you have any questions about any of the information provided above, or any queries relating to the use of our resources that fall outside of it, please contact us via our online form